Location: Sunny Isles Beach.
Floors / Levels: 60.
Surface: de 4,252 to 16,915 sq.ft.
Developer: Dezer / Porsche Desing Group.
Porsche Design Tower, developed by a strong firm such as Porsche Design Group, becomes one of the tallest towers on Sunny Isles Beach. Its high degree of exclusivity is due to the inclusion of a robotic garage with 284 parking spaces for 132 units that will allow residents to park their cars right outside their apartment.
- Terraces 5 meters deep, the deepest in Miami.
- Each apartment has a swimming pool approximately 3 x 4.6 meters on the terrace.
- Outdoor gourmet kitchens.
- Residences from 1460 to over 3000 square meters.
- Dramatic walls of polarized windscreen resistant to hurricanes surround the entire condominium unit.
- Top quality kitchen appliances brands Gaggenau and Sub-Zero.
- Appliances Miele.
- Poggenpohl kitchen.
- Spacious dining area with stunning views.
- Premium quality kitchen countertops made of granite or marble.
- Double porcelain sinks with full-width mirror in bathrooms.
- Three pools – An infinity pool in front of the ocean and two pools on the west side.
- Private cabins in front of the beach.
- Private restaurant with outdoor terrace.
- Bar in the pool.
- First class spa and fitness center with whirlpool tubs.
- Four race car simulators.
- Golf simulator.
- Access to 400 feet of beach.
- Panoramic high speed elevators for cars.