Location: Edgewater / Midtown.
Floors / Levels: 55.
Bedrooms: Studio – 4.
Prices: $ 300K- $ 5M
Developer: Related Group.
Estimated delivery: 2017.
Great Paradise is the ultimate 55-story tower with unobstructed direct views of Biscayne Bay and the ocean that joins Paraiso Bayviews, Paraiso Bay and One Paradise. Designed by Piero Lissoni with a spectacular waterfront restaurant by Michael Schwartz.
Located in the north of Edgewater with easy access to I-95, the bridge to Miami Beach, the new Design District, shopping in Midtown, and the Wynwood Art District. Part of the successful community in front of the bay is Gran Paraiso. The building is located parallel to the coastline. Enjoy the incredible scenery in all common areas, plus access to the exclusive beach club with a restaurant by the famous Michael Schwartz.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach.
- Impact resistant glass sliding doors.
- Ultra spacious terraces on some floors.
- Wide dressing rooms in all residences.
- Irrigation system for fire.
- European cabinets with a choice of finishes and countertop options.
- Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances are fully integrated.
- Room for Staff in some residences.
- Dressers with double sinks in master baths.
- Spacious baths and glass showers without frame.
- 7 units per floor.
- Independent elevators for the staff.
- Covered on the fifth floor with luxurious pool.
- Lagoon-style pool 100 feet in diameter.
- Tennis courts.
- Fitness center overlooking the bay.
- Lounge for residents.
- Spa center.
- Yoga salon.
- Youth room with multimedia facilities.
- Lobby with sophisticated design by Piero Lissoni.
- Tropical gardens by Enzo Enea.
- Estimated maintenance 68 cents per square foot.
- A parking space (extra spaces for sale).
- All units with direct views of the bay.
- Children’s playroom with water park.
- Storage warehouses.