The tallest and newest luxury tower in Miami
- Location: Brickell
- Floors / Levels: 60
- Total Units: 175
- Type: 1-3, PH’s of 4 +
- Prices: $ 800K- $ 15M
- Developer: PMG Properties
- Scheduled delivery: 2017
A luxurious boutique-style venture, located in the heart of Miami’s fast-growing community.
The tower will be one of the tallest buildings in Miami, with 60 floors housing 175 luxury residences and 30 penthouses. The apartments have stunning direct views of the spectacular Biscayne Bay. In addition the building will have automatic parking system, 4000 square feet of fitness center with spa and allocated parking.
The apartments from 1 to 3 bedrooms are delivered fully furnished, with appliances and finishes of the highest quality and intelligent lighting system.
One of the most distinctive features will be the “Open Space”, which includes a complete pool floor, which will allow residents to swim from one side of the building to the other. The gym and spa are located on the top floor, and boast magnificent views of the bay, ocean and city.
Brickell is home to young local professionals, homeowners from around the world, international executives, five-star restaurants and luxury buildings. Just minutes from the American Airlines Arena, the Mary Brickell Village shops and the Bayside Marketplace.
- Full-floor infinity pool with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami.
- 4,000 square feet of state-of-the-art fitness center and spa.
- Resort-style pool service.
- Breakfast and daily lunch at the spa.
- Refrigerated private storage spaces.
- Concierge service of excellence.
- Echo Brickell exclusive services.
- Concierge and 24 hour security.
- Valet at 24h.
- Automatic parking system.
- Pet Walk.
- Resident-only food and beverage service.
- Semi-private lift and lobby.
- Customized Interiors.
- Apple-controlled audio, video and lighting systems.
- 8 foot deep terraces with BBQ area.
- Floor to ceiling windows.
- Wolf Cookers.
- SubZero and Wolf artefacts from wall to wall.
- SubZero double-temperature wine cooler.
- Coffee and espresso machine.
- Italian furniture.
- Extra large bathtub.