The New Heart of Miami
- Location: Brickell
- Floors / levels: 2 Towers 43 floors Each
- Total Units: 390
- Rooms: 1-4
- Pricing: $ 617K- $ 2.M
- Developer: Swire Properties
- Scheduled delivery: 2016
Brickell City Center, the new heart of Miami, combines the latest in eco-conscious design with a luxury shopping and entertainment center in a five-acre project at a cost of over $ 1 billion.
This ambitious urban development includes two LEED-certified residential towers whose units are delivered completely finished and furnished. Richardson Sadeki, an internationally recognized interior designer, incorporated his inspiration from pop culture into interior design. The units offer panoramic views of the city from spacious terraces or glass walls from floor to ceiling. Downtown Miami, American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Bayfront Park, Miami International Airport and South Beach are within walking distance.
Characteristics of residences:
- 2 towers one with 373 and one with 383 luxury condominiums with roof heights of 2.87 mts to 3.46 mts.
- Exclusive collection of seven penthouse with 3-foot ceilings featuring state-of-the-art appliances, outdoor kitchens and some with private rooftop pools and outdoor hot tubs.
- Ten luxurious “Tower Suites” with four bedrooms, four bathrooms and utility room.
- All residences are delivered fully finished with choice of two interior finish packages, including Italian cabinetry and imported marble floors.
- Biometric technology in lifts for security.
- Terraces with city views with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from the living and sleeping areas.
- Glass sliding doors from floor to ceiling.
- Walk-in oversized walk-in closets in all master bedrooms.
- Retouch room in most residences.
- Pre-wired for high-speed data, telephone and cable, with USB charging sockets in bedrooms and master cabinets.
- Kitchens and bathrooms with modern Italian cabinets manufactured by Italkraft.
- Pool and two heated jacuzzis
- Poolside beverage service and cafeteria service.
- Library with seating and private rooms designed for reading or socializing.
- Spacious, state-of-the-art fitness center with individual fitness studios and machine room.
- Games room with top-level facilities for children, which can be seen from the gym.
- Spa exclusive for residents use. Also included are treatment rooms for retouching, with a manicure and pedicure station.
- Designed and furnished to the level of a private residence, the social suite has a stylishly furnished living room, dining room and kitchen suitable for a chef.
- Equipped and furnished business center with spacious meeting room.
- Wi-Fi in the lobby and all social areas.
- 24 hour concierge.
- Parking allocated to all units in the secure garage, plus valet services with optional parking.